Terms and Conditions: competition
1) By entering the promotion/competition, entrants agree to abide by the rules and conditions herein.
2) This promotion/competition is open to all FEMALE residents of the Republic of South Africa, aged 15 - 29, but excludes the employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of Bumb’ingomso and the D G Murray Trust and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, as well as immediate family members, consultants, directors and associates of such organisations and entities.
3) Entrants should be in possession of identification that reflects their age. They will need to show proof of ID to claim their prize and be declared a winner.
4) To win 1 of 4 R750 Shoprite Vouchers entrants need to answer our short survey between 12 April – 7 May 2021.
5) The prizes consist of four (4) Shoprite voucher to the value of R750 each.
6) This promotion/competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Whatsapp.
7) The winners will be contacted via email or telephonically to arrange for the delivery of their prize.
8) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9) All prize winners indemnify Bumb’ingomso against any claim brought against Bumb’ingomso, or any of their affiliates, in the event of any personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the use of the prize.
10) In the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion at any time.
11) The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced by the public in submitting an entry to this promotion, whether those difficulties be experienced through the website, Facebook, Whatsapp or other channels.
12) These terms and conditions can be amended at any time without prior notice and the onus is on the participants to check them regularly.
13) The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these “Terms and Conditions”. Participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Promoters: Bumb’ingomso, South Africa